Technical Support Liason – Salary R10 000 – R12 000May 20, 2015
Senior Developer – Salary: Market RelatedJune 2, 2015
Application Development Team Leader with a minimum of 3 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in JHB North.
Qualifications and Experience:
Degree or Diploma and the required certification
3-4 years related
- · Min of 3 years Java Development experience is required.
- · Experience is leading a team or mentoring junior developers is required.
- · Strong knowledge of Frontend development (Swing, JavaFX, Web Frameworks) is required.
- · Experience in Basic Linux commands is required.
- · Experience in Jboss Application Server will be beneficial.
- · Knowledge of Hibernate Framework will be beneficial.
- · Knowledge of source code management is required (SVN or Git).
- · The role involves full Human Resources management responsibilities i.e. performance management, employee relations, etc
- · Ensure the team resolve all customer IT service and queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- · Utilise technical expert inapplicable programming language and create procedures / processes to solve computing and capacity limitations by working closely with Business / Systems Analysts, QA Specialist and Project Managers
- · Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements during programming execution
- · Assess, identify and mitigate potential risks within the IT programming environment by complying with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change / release management process definition) to ensure operational performance
- · Design software artifacts and produce specification and architecture in accordance to agreed standards for programs
- · Provide detailed information on Programme Project milestones and delivery date achievements and manage the quality of projects by developing evaluation documents and procedures.
- · Conduct Performance Assessment for Programmers and Analysts by completing work breakdown structures for projects
- · Prioritise, co-ordinate, support and guide on project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques by managing agreed programme development projects to ensure successful implementation of the full programming process, within agreed timelines
- · Analyse and develop business improvements based on data analysed, data collected, reviewed, and incorporation of all internal and external benchmarking data into IT Programme and project planning.