Accountant – Salary R500k Per AnnumJuly 4, 2014
Cash Management AdministratorJuly 9, 2014
Application Support Analyst with at least 2 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in JHB North.
- Grade 12, A+, N+ or 3 Years Branch experience.
- Itil Foundation Service ManagerCobit knowledge.
- Knowledge of Linux and OS2 is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years experience applicable business environment.
- Exposure to a process modeling tool.
Experience in the following is required:
- Linux (CentOS)
- · LVS Load Balancing
- · Zabbix / Nagios
- · JBoss Application Server Administration
- · RabbitMQ Administration
- · Apache / NginX Administration
- · Java Runtime Setup
- · SVN / GIT Administration
- · Log Analysis and Fault Finding
Basic Asterisk experience would be beneficial
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Responsible for the timely and effective response of IT systems user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate responses
- Mange the reduction of hours of unplanned downtime caused by faulty applications incidents
- Manage installation of planned system solutions and changes against required System Application Plan
- Improves user experience by pro-actively advising of issues or fixes being implemented on the system using the appropriate communication avenues
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant IT projects / IT initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- The overall management of application releases (tasks, assignments, delivery, timeframes and problem fixtures)
- Maintain and make changes to application software systems, as and when required by business, to reduce the number of production problems caused by downtime
- Manage IT projects to ensure successful implementation within agreed timelines
- Manage the incident to completion of queries by trouble-shooting end user functional issues and resolves or escalates to senior applications administrator / functional / technical support where necessary.
- Assists with first level testing of system fixes prior to placement in production environment by providing onsite implementation support if required
- Responsible for producing reports and statistic information on the applications/systems and impact on business unit and/or segment.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications maintaining personal networks participating in professional organisations.