Information Security Administrator – Salary Market RelatedMarch 4, 2014
Project Manager – Salary Market RelatedMarch 7, 2014
Application Systems Analyst Programmer with at least 3-5 years experience is required for a large financial services company in Johannesburg.
- Bcom, BSc or relevant degree or diploma is preferred or related business experience (Recognition of Prior Learning – RPL)
- 3-5 Years practical systems programming
- 3-5 Years system analysis and development experience
- 2 years sharepoint Development skills
- 2 years C# Development skills· Understanding of MVC
- Microsoft SQL Development and administration skills
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant IT projects / IT initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Generate information for system analysis by compiling relevant data, research summaries and findings
- Produce specifications according to agreed standards.
- Conduct Systems analysis, design, coding, program debugging, system and testing security assessments, performance assessments and user interfaces.
- Conduct impact analysis, which must include internal and external interfaces solutions.· Provide input required by Business Analyst’s and Test Analyst’s and document templates by writing of clear technical instructions
- Produce implementation plan and back out plan that includes affected entities and testing requirements and coordinate implementation plan in conjunction with project teams by perform post implementation reviews on the implementation plan
- Advise on effective applications with regard to Maintenance, Support, Man machine interfaces and Data Management so that system enhancements are in context of the system architecture
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Proactively engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities, and identify Information Technology (IT) innovative solutions in a timely manner