Key Account ConsultantJune 18, 2014
Inbound Call Centre Agent – Salary R13000.00 plus performance incentivesJune 20, 2014
Business Analyst with a minimum of 2 years experience is required for a large company based in Johannesburg North.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience with investment platforms
- Previous experience in Project Management or Business Analysis
- Experience in System analysis will be an advantage
- Basic SQL and programming skills will be an advantage
- BCom degree and CFP® will be an advantage
- BA qualification/ IT degree will be an advantage
Competencies and Attributes
- Effective people and relationship management skills
- Excellent understanding of business, administration and legal processes
- Advanced Policy, Product and Industry knowledge will be an advantage
- Excellent skills in processing information and solving problems
- Ability to both see the big picture and to focus on the detail
- Analytical thinking skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Identify gaps in internal systems and processes through critical evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconciliation of conflicts, breakdown of high-level information and extract from low-level information.
- Liaise with business to determine business wishes and requirements with regards to the development of internal systems and user interface that is exposed to clients. Challenge business units on their assumptions of successful execution of their plans.
- Document identified requirements and business wishes and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Conduct effective presentation of proposals to business and developers.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and to resolve development queries.
- Assure quality of development through thorough testing and identify new requirements to ensure successful delivery of development needs.