Server Administrator – Salary R300K – R353K P.AFebruary 16, 2015
Senior Financial Manager – Salary: R1.1Mil Per AnnumFebruary 25, 2015
Business Analyst with at least 3 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in JHB North.
- 3 Year industry Related Degree.
- 2 years related
- Contact Centre and IT experience will be an added advantage
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Identify process improvements (Cost Savings or efficiency improvements)
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders like technical, business, project managers and testing analysts in the recommendation of business solutions
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Assess, analyse and optimise end-to end business processes that are signed off by the business by documenting business process requirements through research, interviews or facilitation sessions also assess current business processes, procedures and business rules in conjunction with business partners, designing new & existing business processes
- Instruct, advise, direct and quality assure projects for the group.
- Compile business requirements documentation together with the business sponsor and manage the process of compiling business and functional specification documents
- Oversee the compilation of test scripts, compiled through testing and audit the test results.
- Analyse business and/or technical problems relating to the acquiring infrastructure and provide recommendations and solutions
- Understand and assist in creating the best and most suitable system design solution that meet the user requirement.
- Contribute towards content as well as compile procedure guides and manuals for merchants, business users and external interface engineers
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies