National Field Operations Manager – Salary R70K-R75K CTCMarch 4, 2015
Application Systems Analyst Programmer – Salary: Market RelatedMarch 6, 2015
Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years experience is required for a large financial services comppany based in Johannesburg.
- 3 Year industry Related Degree.
- Related experience
- Identify process improvements (Cost Savings or efficiency improvements)
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Required stakeholder sign off for new business procedures and interact and maintain good relationships with business stakeholders (business users, change management resources, developers, testing and training teams)
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders by assisting with daily technical operations within the business analysis team that service business.
- Communicating with various business stakeholders, obtaining their sign-off on projects
- Escalate issues to stakeholders ensuring that delivery timelines are not compromised by identifying breakdowns in the system or process which impacts the business
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Analyse and optimise end-to-end processes that are signed off by the business, to identifying opportunities to improve business processes by designing and documenting new and existing business processes through the compilation of process maps for existing and new business rules
- Manage Process Change project to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of initiatives through the delivery of specified projects, which are aligned to the business and the monitoring of the project progress by tracking activity, resolve problems and recommend actions/solutions
- Provide test cases and scenarios for implemented systems and test projects and system changes in the various environments and assess current business rules, processes and procedures
- Provide process content in order to get the operating procedures updated (Golden Rules) and ensure standard operating procedures are updated with requisite changes
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Provide training content and facilitate training for end – users on new business processes