Systems EngineerSeptember 7, 2012
Senior BookkeeperSeptember 18, 2012
Large corporate company in JHB North running multiple large
projects requires 4 Business Analysts for a fixed term contract. 2 specializing
in Engineering Tools and 2 with SmallWorls Enterprize experience.
BSc, BEng, or information systems tertiary university degree
experience in Business Analysis in a System Development Life
SmallWorld for the Business Analyst
Aspects of Role:
· Gather, consolidate, and document Business Requirements from all affected areas of business by engaging with their relevant stakeholders / role players
· Identify Operational Design (OD) changes (including mapping to PCM / Delivery Views) up to the point where the PCM / Delivery View Analyst can take ownership and drive them further.
· Identify data ownership.
· Analyse available Engineering Solution COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) business use-cases
and general capabilities.
· Identify the flow of information in the Solution domain as well as relevant source- and targetsystems.
· Identify, assess and communicate scope changes; recommend process modifications based on
· Identify techniques and key sources of information to analyse business processes, align design of key processes with guiding principles.
· Define key performance indicators and measures to do effective value realisation tracking
according to the Critical Success Factors in the project charter.
· Be the primary point-of-contact with Business regarding business process and requirements