Unix Developer – Salary Market RelatedJuly 12, 2013
Windows AdministratorJuly 16, 2013
Business Development manager with at least 1-4 experience is required for a large company in JHB North.
- Market research, planning and positioning – Develop business and salees plans ans timelines in conjunction with the project team.
- Sales – Consistently hit event revenue targets, use SPIN methodology to investigate customer needs.
- Campaign management – follow the event sales strategy and plan as outlined in the launch.
- Account management and customer service – liaise with sponsors prior to event to understand key requirements and criteria of success.
- Business development – create extra revenues and partnetships from our key clients through new products.
- Marketing – Contribute as appropriate to project marketing campaigns and maximise the marketing benefits of sponsorship for our clients.
- Financial Managemenr – minimise event costs and ensure all revenues are collected on time.
- University Degree
- Copywriting fundamentals
- Negotiation techniques
- Industry knowledge
- drivers license and own car required to attend meetings with buyers.