Client Specialist – Salary R10500 + benefitsOctober 7, 2013
Junior Technical WriterOctober 11, 2013
Car Park Manager with experience in staff management is required for a large property management company in Cape Town.
- Car park CPM audits: Daily
- Full audits: 1x full audit per month and 2x night audits
- Internal audit: responses and corrective actions – submitted to Auditor in writing
- Debtors – Parkers: 5% ageing outstanding max 0 – 30+ days
- Monthly system must reconcile to MIS
- Pay on foot recon – complete and submit 3 per week to Ops Manager
- Equipment – management & maintenance
- Centre Management Call Cycle – Minutes of all meetings to be sent to Ops & RM.
- Week Centre management meetings and minimum monthly one on one with Centre management.
- Month-end report/Rent letters discussed with client: understand process
- Tariff increases, discussions, proposals to Landlord: understand and assist
- Month-end deadlines – Stock counts, recons, IP docs etc. You must physically count ticket stock every month
- Employee contracts: site specific contracts, all staff to have contracts
- Wages (LP50’s); accuracy, on time: needs to be completed & sent to OPS/HR
- Staff management – headcount (vs. Budget), rostering, no overtime, uniforms etc.
- Managing training via HR > assess areas required for growth
- Coaching: teach subordinates and be taught by superior
- Succession planning
- Appraisals; all Supervisors/Duty Managers/CCA’s every month
- Investigations and discipline: check with HR re: compliance and history and relevance
- Quality circle meetings: minutes sent to Ops & RM
- Banking variances, banking delays. Investigated, recovered. Signed off at month end
- Daily paperwork deadlines, IP & float checks
- Leave management; no staff must have more than 8 days average at any time. Send annual leave schedule to HR, Ops & RM.
- House keeping
- Petty cash management. Needs to be managed tightly, not to use float
- Float management – no variances
- Pulse minute feedback, interaction, value and presence
- Attendance & time keeping