Human Resources Administrator: Payroll – Salary Market RelatedJuly 29, 2014
Application Development Manager – Salary Market RelatedAugust 7, 2014
Car Park Manager with relevant experience is required for a large property management company based in Johannesburg.
- Relevant experience
- Management of staff and ensuring that the staff are correctly deployed
- Managing staff relations, disciplinary issues and performance management
- Appraisal of Supervisory and junior onsite staff
- Ensuring that the site equipment is fully functional & malfunctions attended to timeously
- Regular meetings with onsite clients and efficient communication to the clients, Operations Team, all personnel and Operations Manager
- Management of the clients’ payment and debt collection. All debtors to be blocked from using their access card and casual payment to be made by parking debtor until such time as the debt has been settled.
- Ensure that the site meets its optimum service levels at all time as per the service level agreement with the client
- Constant upliftment of the site aesthetics & image. Focus on cleaning and painting on the entry / exit areas, cleaning of all the site signage & equipment.
- Maintaining stock levels of critical supplies. Order before the stock runs out!
- Conduct meetings with staff/service providers on increasing services levels
- Maintaining health and safety regulations in the workplace
- Responsible for all banking daily./ No Delays and No Variances will be tolerated at all.
- Ability to work long hours when necessary. Must work a minimum of two Saturdays per month, including the busiest month end Saturday of each month.
- Submit, to Operations Manager, Audit Team & MiS, the completed and accurate POF Recon.
Daily signing of registers:
- Attendance, Float Count ( Cashier, Office, Refill), All IP Documents, Refill, Occurrence Book, Incident Report, cardkey control, Lost Ticket Voucher, Data Back-up, Payment Receipt Book, Blind Count, APS Coin Float Verification, Daily Checklist, Seal Control, Door Openings, Ticket Stock, Ticket Created, Call Cycle, Operating Kit, Barrier Opening, Equipment Fault Log, Shift Register, Key Register, Value Card, Comms Loss, CCTV Check Control.
- Conducting daily Audits and ensure that all company procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring that the monthly parker key card list reconciles to the MiS Billing
- A 70% appraisal achievement, conducted quarterly.
- Any other duties as and when required