Senior Software Design Engineer – Salary: Market RelatedJuly 28, 2015
QA Specialist – Salary Market RelatedAugust 4, 2015
Client Area Manager with 2-3 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in Johanneburg.
The minimum qualification for this position is Matric but first preference will be to applicants with a Tertiary qualification.
- A minimum of three years in the medical or IT industry is required.
- Experience in dealing with demanding clients is essential.
- 2 – 3 year experience in managing teams.
- An ability to up sell additional products and negotiate deals to existing client base
- Manage a team and drive processes to develop strong trusted relationships with our client base and deliver Service.
- Increase the client’s value to the company by identifying opportunities and increasing adoption of our products.
- Manage and take full ownership of the allocated team and the client base in the geographical area as allocated.
- Analyse and report on the uniqueness of the region to better service the client base and make appropriate recommendations.
- Resolve escalated customer inquiries and complaints in line with our the company principles i.e client solutions driven, action and results orientated.
- Drive the culture of high performance within the team to achieve the set targets on a quarterly basis.
- Coach and provide leadership to the team to get the best out of the members to achieve the set targets aligned to the purpose of the company.
- Actively deal with Human Capital issues and follow processes in line with the company Line Manager’s guide.
- Drive campaigns to as set out from time to time
- General administrative duties as delegated from time to time by management.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to management