Manager Technical (Oracle ERP) – Salary R409K – R533K Per AnnumNovember 25, 2014
Infrastructure Architect – Salary Market RelatedNovember 27, 2014
Credit Controller with at least 3-5 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in Johannesburg East.
- Grade 12
- Diploma / Degree in credit management (desirable)
- Certificate in credit control (Essential)
- 3-5 yrs proven credit control experience in Accounts Receivables
- Knowledge of Oracle modules – advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Interpersonal skill
- Organisational skill
- Team player
- Communication skill (verbal and written)
- Reconcile invoices & statements in order to verify and determine the accuracy of amounts due to the company.
- Co-ordinate the submission of monthly, invoices and supporting documents to clients by either post or electronically for payment of mines due to the company
- Handle telephonic and written client queries and complaints to ensure all problems are resolved speedily and ensure a high level of customer service
- Oversee the correction and updating of client demographics on the system to ensure proper billing and communication to the correct clients
- Responsible for identification and/or allocation of unmatched receipts to ensure correctness of accounts
- Complete adjustments and discounts of accounts in respect of outstanding debts in accordance with the company policy
- Report back on age analysis and compiling a debtors movement report to properly identify outstanding debtors and ensure appropriate action to be taken.