Financial Analyst (CA) with a minimum of 2 years experience is reqiured for a large media company based in Western Cape.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Generate proposals for tender pricing, reviewing factory prices and presenting a costing analysis that includes profit by plant/job and a post-initiative review.
• Inform investment decisions by analysing financial information and due diligence reports to forecast business, industry, economic conditions and potential commercial acquisitions
• Present oral and written reports and proposals that inform investment decisions that portray the relevant financial information.
• Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment initiatives.
• Gather and organise information on problems and procedures
• Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives
• Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems recommending solutions.
• Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports
• Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analysing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews
• Ad hoc tasks required to meet Business Development objectives.