Large corporate in JHB North running multiple projects requires an applicant
with GIS experience for a fixed term contract.
4 years exp in large projects
Experience GIS and
electrical engineering environments
Smallworld GIS platform exp
modeling and agile method exp
Aspects of Role:
· Responsible for the overall NIS design and infrastructure.
· Works closely with the NIS Technical Lead(s) and Developers/Consultants to provide input
· Primary architectural owner of the Eskom solution architecture and design.
· Defines the governance policies associated with architecture and design of solutions
· Responsible to ensure that the current backup and restore schedules, processes and procedures
· Responsible for designing solutions within project constraints.
· Provide overall technical oversight.
· Define information architecture.
· Define the governance policies associated with the development environment
· Defining the required application lifecycle management framework.
· Verifies whether product recommended practices are followed.
· Responsible for overall solution design, especially conceptual, logical and physical architectures