Car Park Manager – Salary R8000April 24, 2014
Oracle Technical Manager – Salary R409K – R533K P.AApril 29, 2014
Graphic and Digital Designer with at least 2 years experience is required for a large company based in Johannesburg.
- Related graphic / digital / multimedia design degree or diploma
- Proficient in Mac-based Adobe CS5 software, with particular emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash
- 2+ years of experience in traditional and web design in either an agency or an in-house corporate agency. Must have a passion for digital design and communications with print layout understanding and abilities
- Conceptualise and design print and digital collateral/campaign material in line with the company CI
- Effectively communicate ideas being promoted through concept, design and production
- Familiar with collateral production, prepress, printing and web processes.
- Strong design and layout capabilities – knowledge in design for web / onlineKnowledge of Outlook 7 and website compatibility with all browsers
- Experience with HTML/CSS including HTML layout, the ability to manipulate HTML code and a working knowledge of inline styles
- An aptitude for detail with good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Re-touch and manipulate digital photography and artworkLogo design and developmentParticipate in pre-job discussions and post-printing analyses.
- Handle multiple priorities in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Interpreting the clients business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided designProofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Keeping abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programmes such as Quark Xpress, freehand, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Work as part of a team