Human Resources Administrator: Payroll – Salary Market RelatedJuly 29, 2014
Application Development Manager – Salary Market RelatedAugust 7, 2014
Graphic Designer with relevant experience is required for a large healthcare industry based in Johannesburg East.
Graphic Designer must have:
- creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- strong computer skills
- confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- an interest in graphics and typography.
The educational qualifications required are a degree or diploma. This may be in graphic design, illustration, fine art or a related subject.
Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including:
- Internal company newsletters
- corporate identity
- creating adverts
- exhibitions and displays artwork
- Business cards
- Conference Posters
- Manipulating images
- Campaigns artwork
- Brochures design & layout
Tasks are to include:
- finding out about the project requirements (taking a ‘brief’)
- estimating the time the project will require coming up with design concepts that fit the client’s needs
- presenting options for design treatments
- creating final designs, working to a deadline
- amending designs according to the clients’ final comments
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
- Understanding the various formats required