MIS Analyst – Salary: Market RelatedMay 7, 2015
Technical Support Liason – Salary R10 000 – R12 000May 20, 2015
Group Financial Manager with at least two years experience is required for a large FMCG company based in Johannesburg.
- CA(SA), with at least two years post traineeship experience.
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS.
- Knowledge of Integrated Reporting, Sustainability Reporting (SRI) and JSE Listings Requirements.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Caseware experience.
- Accpac proficiency essential and experience with Accpac Financial Reporter an advantage.
- Good general IT skills.
- Custodian of group accounting policies and advice of impact to Group as Accounting Standards change.
- Control, maintenance and management of the general ledger.
- Preparation of Group and subsidiary and Joint Venture annual financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly Joint Venture Balance sheets.
- Preparation of quarterly Joint Venture income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and solvency and liquidity tests (for dividend payments).
- Ownership of group balance sheet and commentary thereon.
- Monthly Group consolidation, segmental report, dashboard and rolling forecast.
- Liaising with external auditors
- Consolidation of Divisional Budgets, Forecasts and related reports.
- Responsible for corporate department accounting incl. all divisions within corporate, loans, fixed asset and dividend balances.
- Monthly review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain and simplify Group consolidation process.
- Complete statutory restructure and advise on current developments
- Implement any necessary internal controls and maintain accounting systems.
- Sensitivity and feasibility studies.