TIBCO Specialist – Salary R450 per hourAugust 15, 2013
Electronics Technician – Salary R6000 – R8000August 20, 2013
HR Trainer/Facilitator with at least 3-4 years experience in facilitation of big groups is required for a large property management company.
- Identify training needs & plan accordingly for implementation for all staff Identify successors and create a career map for individuals
- Continuous maintenance and updating of learning material
- Marking of assignments and providing feedback to learners in a constructive manner
- Evaluate and provide feedback with regards to the efficiency of the training programmes to management
- Create and maintain a learning environment and culture
- Training reporting on a monthly basis
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification HR/Training/Facilitation
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in facilitation of big groups
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs
- Create teaching materials and assignments
- Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities
- Administration Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Observation Skills
- Presentation and facilitation Skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) skills.
- Valid driver’s license with own vehicle.
- Strong communication skills (junior staff to senior management). This includes both written and verbal forms of communication in English.