JAVA Developer – Salary R380K Per AnnumDecember 1, 2014
Senior Analyst – Salary R250 Per HourJanuary 6, 2015
Internal Recruiter with at least 3-5 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Jhb North.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Psychometrist (preferable)
- 3-5 years’ recruitment and sourcing experience within a corporate environment (ideally financial services industry)
- Assessment/ psychometric experience and personality profiling tools (SHL, BIOSS)
- Skilled in LinkedIn, Google and Boolean search methods for recruiting, recruitment agency experience (advantage)
- Vendor management experienceMS Office – especially Word and Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Experience working with candidate management systems i.e. People Fluent (advantage)
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HRCs to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Ensure that the hiring manager and HRC is kept up to date with progress of recruitment initiatives in their business/ business area.
Recruitment and selection process:
- Act as custodian of the recruitment and selection process by ensuring that the recruitment and selection processes followed, are aligned with company policy and procedure – process ownership.
- Provide professional recruitment support and advice to line, departmental managers and HRC’s on recruitment and selection best practice and effective sourcing approaches (i.e. job portals, social media etc.) to attract the right candidate for the role.
- Responsible for all steps associated with the identification, screening, interviewing – ensuring arrangements such as interview times, dates, job descriptions etc. are in place and communicated to all relevant parties and assessments.
- Ensure understanding of facilities, operations, benefits, job and career opportunities in the business to provide information /context to candidates.
- Review assessment reports and provide feedback to recruiting manager.
- Perform reference and background checks on all applicants.
- Make appointment and salary recommendations to clients taking all recruitment and selection inputs, including culture and team fit into consideration.
- Candidate sourcing & attraction by drafting advertising copy and using a wide range of media.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, social media, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Actively network and generate talent pool and pipeline by remaining in close contact with current employees, potential candidates and their networks (both passive and active).
- Maintain the candidate database.
Recruitment Administration, Analysis and Reporting:
- Ensure all relevant verification checks are completed before a final hiring decision is made.
- Ensure all candidate documentation upon completion, is accurate and is sent to the candidate within a reasonable timeframe.
- Manage the new employee on boarding process ensuring that all relevant new starter documents are competed and submitted before the deadline.
- Continuously analyse trends related to sourcing, recruitment methods and industry best practice – participate in forums, conferences to promote and create an awareness of our employer brand.
- Ensure that the weekly recruitment report is up to date.
Compliance & Advisory
- Ensure organisation complies with best practice and legislative issues through awareness, communication & training.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
Training and development:
- Facilitate workshops to train on competency based interviewing techniques/ recruitment and selection etc.
- Contribute to team development through knowledge sharing
- Ensure that the Recruitment Coordinator is kept up skilled and informed of best practices.