Receptionist/Administrator – Salary R10 000 – R13 000August 14, 2014
Compliance Manager – Salary R40K – R50K CTCAugust 19, 2014
IT Change Management Specialist with at least 8-10 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Johannesburg.
- Relevant IT Process Change qualification.
- 8 – 10 years experience as Change Manager or Organisational Development Specialist. IT experience will be advantageous
Role / duties to be performed:
- To manage and control all change related issues / requirements / systems in the live production environments
- To evaluate the technical implications of change on other systems
- To manage, control and coordinate daily and weekend slots changes
- Manage the change process and maintain its documentation
- Enforce risk and impact analysis stipulated in change process
- Evaluate supporting documentation for the changes
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating, executing, reporting, analyzing and improving System changes
- At least 5 years IT experience
- Knowledge of Service Desk
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework (an added advantage)
- Experience in Midrange, Mainframe and Infrastructure systems
- Knowledge of networks and networking principles
- Change and Release management experience required
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality
- Good team player
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management for changes implemented in Information technology solutions
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through delivery of IT change solutions that ensure minimum disruption to business.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Ensuring change impact assessments are done and stakeholders are involved to measure the impact that IT changes had / will have on the overall business results
- Planning of integrated Change Strategies for each IT change in the business to ensure effective implementation of new IT systems or applications
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements for IT implementation of systems and software changes required
- Develop the overall IT Change Management Programme for IT Changes for System and application releases (tasks, assignments, delivery, timeframes and problem fixtures)
- Manage IT Change Management Operations (Daily IT feedback, document procedures, report at IT Change Meetings) to ensure successful implementation within agreed timelines
- Manage the incident to completion of queries by trouble-shooting end user functional issues and resolves or escalates to senior applications administrator / functional / technical support where necessary during IT Change Process
- Develop capacity and resource plans to implement IT Change Management processes to ensure optimum use of available IT Change technology to maximise performance and productivity.
- Produce IT Change Management reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as required by management and business areas
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Support peers and colleagues across IT functions through knowledge sharing / mentoring / coaching of the IT Change Management Programmes