IT Administrator – Salary Market RelatedApril 8, 2014
Assistant Accountant – Salary Market RelatedApril 15, 2014
IT Project Administrator with at least 2 years experience is required for a large health industry based in JHB East.
- Grade 12 and Project Management certificate (essential)
- Diploma in Information Communication and Technology (desirable)
- 2 yrs experience as a general project IT administrator
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Computer Literacy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- attention to detail
- ability to work under independently
- time management
- ability to multi task and take initiative
- To create and maintain the project control files in accordance with the company procedures.
- To receive, coordinate and maintain change request, issues, risks, and audit reports.
- To assist with the maintenance of project plans as required.
- To take minutes during progress and steering committee meetings.
- To circulate project documentation to all project members to ensure that information is trustworthy.
- To co-ordinate and schedule project meetings as required.
- To provide project manager with general assistance and to assist with managing external Service Provider.
- To apply project management methodology and defined standards to all documents and procedures