Systems Analyst – Salary Market RelatedMay 12, 2014
Support SupervisorMay 16, 2014
IT Project Manager Office with at least 7-10 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in JHB East.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Project Management or Business Management / Administration or Information Technology or related field – Essential
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification – Desirable
- 7 to10 years – General Program /Project Management experience – Essential
- Minimum 5years of experience coordinating & supporting IT Projects, supervising application development and support team, managing outsourced software development vendors – Essential
- Project Scheduling and budgeting experience – Essential
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the laboratory related environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan work effort and manage project schedule and priorities
- Ability to identify or recognize the skill sets of internal resources
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organising
- Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Problem solving
- Deadline driven
- Analytical skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Project Management skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Able to work in a team
- Budgeting skills
- Develop an IT Program Management Office that would ultimately become the company’s Enterprise Program Management Office.
- Review the company Project Management Methodologies, frameworks, and tools, and ensure their implementation in the IT department.
- Direct and manage program and project development from beginning to end, through the project life cycle.
- Define program and project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- To provide information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change to achieve operational objectives.
- Develop full-scale program and project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively and efficiently facilitates cross functional team meetings to define actions and drive the decision making process
- Anticipate client’s needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Assigns, schedules, trains, reviews and monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within allocated budget
- Manages, Mentors and provide expertise to other project team members to ensure progress.
- Continually seek and capitalises upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and maintains relationships with customer personnel to ensure contract renewals occur.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise and ensure that amicable solutions are facilitated with the appropriate customer(s).
- Works with appropriate customers / clients to identify the roles of project team members, projects reporting structures and frequency of interaction and any training requirements that may be needed for a team member to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Provides direction, motivation, support and inspiration to the project team