Systems Analyst – Salary Market RelatedMay 12, 2014
Support SupervisorMay 16, 2014
IT Project Manager with at least 3-5 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in JHB East.
- Tertiary Diploma / Degree (Preferably in IT)
- Industry recognized PM Diploma
- Project Management Degree / Certification an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years Project / team management experience
- 5 – 6 Years general IT working experience
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of the medical laboratory / pathology related environment (desirable)
- Complexity of the task to implement the Project Plan over the specified project period
- Maintaining project targets and team management simultaneously
- Selecting priorities
- Managing conflict
- Resource shortages or unavailability
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end in accordance with the company Project Management Methodologies
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- The company Project Office runs on PMBOK Methodology.