Junior Business AnalystSeptember 13, 2013
Senior Account ControllerOctober 1, 2013
IT Security Analyst with a minimum of two years security experience is required for a large financial services company in Johannesburg.
- IT Degree preferred
- Security qualification e.g. OPST, CISSP, preferred
- Minimum of two years security experience
- Expert knowledge of and experience with security tools / techniques (e.g., passwords, encryption/decryption, digital signatures, web form manipulation etc).
- Expert knowledge of security testing tasks, techniques, and tools.
- Basic knowledge of the customer’s business and application domain(s).
- Antivirus / Security Analyst (McAfee Suite)
- Actively required to manage and provide technical support for the implemented Antivirus and HIPS solution in order to ensure that security updates, content and policies are managed in accordance with best-practices and corporate IT Security policies.
- Ensure that all policies, configurations and optimisation settings are completed in accordance with McAfee and industry Best Practices
- Assist in managing Antivirus support calls, with the objective of resolving calls as accurately, quickly and efficiently as possible
- Ensuring availability and operation of the AV infrastructure and management tools
- Must have broad understanding of IT infrastructure at a network, server and endpoint level and good general operating systems knowledge including Microsoft and Unix/Linux platforms
- Perform security review, with a specific focus on testing of major software components and their code.
- Utilisation of tools and technologies to conduct ethical hacking and penetration testing with a particular emphasis on custom developed web applications.
- Analysis of these test results and report on recommendations to rectify any vulnerabilities identified.
- Ensuring compliance to security standards within the business unit and within the organisation
- Consulting to projects in terms of identifying risks, vulnerabilities and controls for new developments.
- Identifying significant risks during the software development test cycle and implementing controls to mitigate these risks
- To research and assist in the implementation of security products within the organisation where appropriate.
- Perform functional and technical test analysis and testing (including regression) on security specific projects, incidents and work requests
- Weekly reporting on test progress
- To research and understand security best practices and how they are implemented in a corporate environment
- Maintain current knowledge of the Information Systems security industry’s emerging technologies