Human Resources Administrator – Salary R11k to R12kOctober 3, 2013
Site ManagerOctober 9, 2013
Java Developer with at least 4 years experience in programming and system design is required for a large financial services company in Johannesburg.
- Any Degree, Diploma or Certification in computer science or any related field that will complement a programmer C’s job
- Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, highly logical, technically proficient.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in programming and system design
The following Technical experience would be Advantageous
- Experience in the use of Internet security standards: SSL, Digital certificates (PKI)
- Human interface design and usability experience/skills using JSF, Seam, RichFaces, GWT, JSP, AJAX and JavaScrip
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions during programming operations via. new initiatives (automated testing) and Project Management(Day-to-Day): Responsible for making sure that jobs run on time and on budget
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness by removal of duplicated processes
- Manage regular back up’s so data is not lost during programming in order to reduce risk and prevent losses
- Present business cases for new front-end systems including the most efficient cost by providing different options
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective with a 1-change learning plans, FiT Technical Management and other initiatives
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements and being able to present and sell concepts to clients
- Produce complex program specifications and implement system enhancements by addressing specific business needs and resolving enquiries
- Code, compile and implement program after testing and create FPS entries. Conduct change and problem controls. Support dev, pre-prod and live environments. Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements during programming execution
- Assess, identify and mitigate potential risks within the IT programming environment by complying with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change / release management process definition) to ensure operational performance
- Develop and produce specification and architecture that is in accordance to agreed standards for programs by designing codes tests, debugs and corrects sections of code programs (stringent testing cycle) to obtain sign off for a robust solution with supporting documentation