Customer Service Representative – Outbound – Salary R15000 Neg + IncentivesJuly 15, 2014
Assistant Marketing ManagerJuly 17, 2014
Java Developer with at least 10 years experience is required for a large company based in Johannesburg.
- National Diploma or Degree in IT
- Java (J2EE)
- A+ Certificate
- A + Essential (Advantageous)
- N+ Certificate (Advantageous)
- SQL Certificate (Advantageous)
- Degree in Computer Science (Advantageous)
- 10 Years + experience as a developer
- Assist in the achievement of organisational goals through the development of software based solutions.
- Analyse system specifications and translate system requirements to task specification.
- Analyse current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analysing current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
- Writes, edits, and debugs new programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made.
- Conduct database development on the Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Conduct most development in Java as the primary development language.
- Perform coding in accordance with specifications and MSC Coding standards
- Perform testing of developed code to ensure that requirements are met and code is bug free
- Create, document and implement unit test plans, scripts, harnesses and test strategies
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Use the JIRA/Atlassian toolset for management of tasks and source codes