Project Manger – Salary Market RelatedNovember 21, 2014
Senior Bookkeeper – Salary R202 093 – R270 853 Per AnnumNovember 26, 2014
Manager Technical (Oracle ERP) with at least 6 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in Johannesburg East.
- 3 year degree or diploma in Information Technology – essential
- Certification in Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Project Management Certification min (5 days)
- 6 to 7 years IT generalist experience with 2 years at management level
- 5 to 6 years software development experience
- Oracle ERP development experience
- Project Management exposure
- Excellent Oracle ERP Technical Knowledge
- Good Oracle ERP functional knowledge in business
- Knowledge of Industry Oracle best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodological with attention to details
- Ability to conceive change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project Management skills
- Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- To manage and train all the developers in the Oracle support team, including permanent employees and consultants, to ensure that tasks are being performed as delegated.
- To allocate and approve technical change requests and project tasks to Developers and ensure that tasks are performed according to quality standards and business needs, and to ensure that delegated work is accounted for and follows an audit trail.
- To Identify, recommend and initiate technical enhancement requests within Oracle ERP or the system to which it interfaces, to ensure that changing business needs are addressed.
- To be responsible for the Oracle Technical Architecture which includes Oracle ERP Application Server and Database aspects, and the planning, maintenance and continued support and ensure Oracle database security standards are adhered to.
- To identify what technical aspects of the system require to be tested, carry out testing and document the results, which may include test-cases to ensure changes have the effect intended to address business needs.
- To conduct researches and evaluates new versions of Oracle applications and related software packages to ensure that these meet the specific needs of IT and the business and that the organization is kept abreast of latest technology.
- To manage internal and external relationships with Oracle Support, Unix Support, users, auditors and Management to ensure that system technically addresses the company business needs and is accurate in accordance with the company requirements.
- To support the Manager (Oracle ERP) with the IT strategy, business process development, and planning, managing and execution of Application and other Oracle related upgrades as required to ensure that support meets the business needs.
- To act as the focal point for the interaction with Oracle WorldWide Support, ensure problems are correctly logged, chased and resolved, maintaining an appropriate log and producing regular status reports.
- To act as the focal point for the interaction with the Unix Support team to ensure that interdependent tasks are resolved timeously.
- To review the capacity requirements for the interfaces and related systems regularly.
- Responsible for the ERP Oracle database disaster recovery process to ensure that it is documented, tested and can be recovered in line with the company DR strategy.
- Responsible for Internet, Intranet development, maintenance and support.
- Responsible for new reporting tools / application development related to Oracle.
- Responsible to define middleware strategy and align oracle middle ware to comply with the company strategy.