Secretary – Salary R40 – R45 Per HourNovember 6, 2014
Solution Architect – Salary R400 – R450 Per HourNovember 10, 2014
MIS Consultant with a minimum of 5 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Western Cape.
- Relevant qualification in Statistics, MIS or Information studies or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in reporting and analytics preferably in a Human Resources environment.
- Proven advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, advanced formulas etc.
- SAP HR system knowledge can be to your advantage.
- Keen interest in working with data, technology and systems
- Analytical Thinking
- Concern for Accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Planning and Organising
- Results Driven
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Influencing/Gaining Commitment
- Stress Tolerance
- Respond to and manage internal requests for Human Resources (HR) data and reporting within established governance and service levels and in accordance with HR reporting standards, definitions and measures.
- Preparation and analysis of regular reports using data gathered from various sources and tools.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Track common requests received from the clients as needed to evaluate their needs and determine appropriate reporting solutions.
- Manage data privacy and confidentiality.
- Proactively manage data integrity by identifying data issues, reconciling gaps and ensuring consistent data is reported among and within reports.
- Develop and maintain strong consulting relationships, e.g. with MIS champions in business
- Seek out opportunities to automate, streamline and standardise work.
- Collate and manage selected external requests for HR data eg, Stats SA
- Collate and compile HR Management reports accurately and timeously.
- Support HR processes and projects appropriately (e.g. salary review, monthly snap shots,).
- Ongoing liaison with Group HR Information Consultant/MIS Champions in business to ensure continuous improvement/collaboration relating to SAP HR reporting.
- Test new reporting developments thoroughly.
- Manage the adhoc requests for HR Data (eg. Forensics, Finance Depts)