System Analyst – Salary R40 000 – R45 000 CTCFebruary 12, 2015
Business Analyst – Salary Market RelatedFebruary 23, 2015
National Field Operations Coordinator with relevant experience is required for a large company based in Johannesburg North.
Education & Qualification
- Matric Certificate
- Sales and Marketing Diploma
- Business qualification
- Customer Relations Certificate (Advantageous)
- Driver’s License
- Experience in filed force management and/or sales force management and advantage.
- Basic Microsoft Word
- Advanced Excel/ULLYSES/CRM/AMS/NAV/COGNOS/AON
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office in general
- Scope and Brief field force management requirements to ensure that the automated system is enhanced and delivers what is required by the business in terms of functional requirements (i.e. capturing of detailed information from the field teams against a defined brief and reporting requirements and dashboards).
- Full administration of the filed force management tool.
- Continuously look at ways to improve efficiencies through process and procedures by analysing the day to day running of the field operations team and drive these efficiencies to completion.
- Continuous engagement with the commercial team to ensure brief guidelines and policies are adhered to and understood.
- Develop & implement Operations brief nationally in line with sales briefs received from the commercial team,
- Is the conduit between the field operations team and business in ensuring that all business deliverables and expectations are met.
- Compile and analyse reporting received from field teams to ensure accurate and timeous feedback on brief objectives – this includes ensuring that all the relevant questions are asked and answered. Must have the ability to interpret the analysis and not just do the analytics and reporting.
- Implementing and Compiling of audit reports across the field force management team to ensure that the filed teams are adhering to company policies and procedures as well as ensuring that the business rules and SLA’s that govern the various area’s within the field operations teams are being met – these audit reports are to be monitored daily and where necessary escalated to the relevant Regional Manager and the National Field Operations Manager, examples of audit reports will include non-compliance to number of calls completed in line with the business rules for both customer relationship consultants and technical service consultants, progress tracking and reporting
- on special projects, task assigned date vs completed date in or out of SLA etc…
- Accompany of field support teams on site visits to ensure that field activities are in line with business objectives based on the relevant briefs.
- Continuous engagement with Regional Managers to understand issues hindering performance within the field operations team. Understands the root cause of the issue and engages with the relevant business units to define a resolution and drives the implementation of the resolution until the issue is resolved.
- Facilitates and equips the field support team with up to date information packs comprising of cheat sheets for devices, new and existing products, information around the sales channels called on by the filed teams, technical guide lines etc…