ProgrammerOctober 21, 2014
Application Support Analyst – Salary Market RelatedOctober 27, 2014
Office Administrator with 1-2 years Dictaphone experience is required for large healthcare company based in Johannesburg East.
- Grade 12, with typing as a subject
- Secretarial certificate or related qualification is essential
- 1-2 years Dictaphone typing experience
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute with 100% accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Seeing the big picture by logically putting the details in context
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Computer literacy
- Should be able to prioritise inbox
- Writing and Reporting
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Relating and Networking
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Deciding and Initiating ActionWorking with People
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- To type all interview at the required minimum speed to allow for planning and to ensure timeous completion of reports.
- Draw up a status report by collating details of competed transcripts.
- Information should be verified to match scheduled interviewed
- Ensure correct formatted reports by applying correct sentence and paragraph structures, alignment and formatting to ensure that consultant analysing the information can immediately locate exact information on different reports
- Produce accurate and error free reports to ensure that project timelines are met
- Confidentiality is of utmost importance at all times
- To plan and organise meetings and focus groups to facilitate the smooth running of these events and activities
- Maintains a diary for the consultant and ensures that all meetings and commitments are properly recorded while also optimising available time in consultation with the consultant
- Handles all requirements relevant to the arrangement and logistics of meetings in line with specific requirements
- Liaises with travel agents and service providers regarding travel bookings as per requirements
- To communicate effectively and efficiently with the relevant stakeholders in order to ensure timely responses to meeting schedule and plan.
- To perform any other reasonable ad hoc tasks as required.