Application Development Manager – Salary Market RelatedJune 10, 2013
Test Analyst – Salary Market RelatedJune 14, 2013
Operations Manager with at least 5 years experience in a health related environment with some management experience is required for a large healthcare group.
- Human resource management, including recruitment, induction, development and performance management healthcare staff.
- Implementation, facilitation and maintenance of the service delivery process to each client.
- Implementation and maintenance of Quality Management System
- Responsibility in budgeting and financial management of the healthcare services
- Ensuring smooth administration of all aspects of the services and areas of responsibility
- Ensuring the total satisfaction of our clients through continuous improvement and added value.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2008 including internal and external audits
- At least 5 years’ experience in a health related environment with some management experience. An additional qualification in Occupational Health and computer literacy is essential.
- Experience in administration, financial, operations and human resources management (including communication and training) are recommended.
- In addition, the post holder will be in possession of a valid Code 08 Drivers Licence, and have his/her own car available for his/her use. The vehicle must be reliable and have adequate insurance as travel between clinics is required. Occasional overnight trips may occur.
- The individual must be a good professional role model. He/she must have good organisation and management skills, be an effective communicator and motivator and have good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in co-ordinating off-site medicals, mobiles, remote sites and service providers would be an advantage.
- The Candidate must be willing to relocate to Northern Cape.