Site Manager – Salary Market RelatedOctober 6, 2014
Regional Manager – Salary R40K – R50KOctober 8, 2014
Operations Manager with at least 3 years experience is required for a large property management company based in Johannesburg.
- Tertiary qualification in management or finance is advantageous
- Valid driver’s license essential
- Analytical capability with reliable financial acumen
- Good computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook (Email)
- MS Excel Intermediate level
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- 3 years’ experience in operations
- Customer orientated
- Strong leadership qualities
- Team work orientated and a proactive individual
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately.
- You will be required to conduct regular audits.
- Respond with action to audits carried out by the internal Risk Officers.
- Headcount management of sites.
- Staff management & discipline.
- Identify & respond to staff training requirements.
- Ensure that you and your staff attend planned training sessions.
- Inventory management (cleaning supplies and any other requirements in order to keep the site operating at an optimal level).
- Ensure that all debtor payments are collected.
- Familiarise yourself with the equipment and the suppliers thereof in order to maintain the equipment’s functionality
- Ensure open & regular communication with landlords via meetings & regular contact.
- Resolve landlord, parkers (clients) and regional office queries & concerns timeously.
- Be flexible towards the demands of the sites, especially with regard to time outside of office hours, shift and seasonal demands.