Business Analyst – Salary Market RelatedNovember 13, 2014
Project Manger – Salary Market RelatedNovember 21, 2014
Organisational Development Administrator with a minimum of 1-2 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in JHB East.
- Grade 12 essential
- Certificate in Administration will be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years admin experience
- Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of HR processes
- Computer Literacy.
- Communication skills
- Time Management
- Attention to detail.
- Organising Skills – ability to multi task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Provide administrative support to Organisation development department to ensure that Job Profiling project Runs effectively.
- Assist with the Arrangements of Job Profiling sessions.
- Assist with logistical Arrangements for Job Profiling sessions timeously (e.g. Videoconferencing, booking of venue and refreshment, booking of vehicle etc)
- Answering telephones and assist subject matter experts with any queries related to OD functions.
- Liaise with line managers requesting nominations for subject matters experts within their field or departments.
- Arrange travelling and accommodation for OD Practitioners.
- Take minutes in Organisational Development meetings.
- Distribute minutes of the previous meetings to all stakeholders within 2 days of the meeting.
- Send invitation to attend Job Profiling sessions to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that venues, stationary and any other equipment needed for profiling session are ready for use on time.
- Create a Job Profiling sessions Roster or schedule for OD Specialists and distribute to relevant stakeholders on weekly basis.
- Working together with OD Practitioners and Specialists with Organisational Development related Activities.
- Perform any other administrative related activities as required by business.