Business Analyst – Salary Market RelatedNovember 13, 2014
Project Manger – Salary Market RelatedNovember 21, 2014
Organisational Development & Rewards Manager with at least 6-8 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in Johannesburg East.
- Masters Degree in Industrial Psychology
- Registration with HPCSA as an Industrial Psychologist
- 6 (Six) – 8 Eight) years OD Experience with at least 4 years in a management position in the area of organization development
- Knowledge of Job Evaluation System
- Knowledge of performance management systems (Balance score card and other systems
- Knowledge of organizational development practices and interventions
- Knowledge of change management
- Knowledge of remunerations and reward management
- Knowledge of competency based assessments
- Analyzing skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to develop strategies
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Administrative skills
- Computer literacy
- Contributes as a member of the HR management team to the development of an overall HR strategy for the company in line with business needs.
- Contribute in developing and implementing a talent and staff retention strategy that supports the achievement of the overall HR strategy and objectives of the organization.
- Develop and implement an organisational development strategy for the company in order to align values, culture, organisational climate and performance in line with identified needs.
- Develop and maintain a career progression processes and policies for the organisation in order to achieve a transparent, competency based process that enhances the recognition, development and retention of all staff in line with business needs.
- Identify, develop and implement the performance management programme to support the improvement of organisational efficiency and career development.
- Oversee the management of job evaluation processes in compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Oversee sound workforce planning including succession planning to ensure the organisation is staffed with the right skills and the right number to meet current and future business needs
- Oversee monthly and annual reporting on unit’s activities to ensure accurate and reliable management information that facilitates executive decision making.
- Train and develop own divisional staff to ensure they have the skills required by the organisation and are able to achieve their performance objectives
- Develop and implement reward and remuneration strategy for the business in line with the business needs.
- Establish and maintain an Assessment and Development centre in order to inform Human Capital decisions.