HR/Organisational Development Practitioner – Salary Market RelatedAugust 21, 2014
National Logistics Manager – Salary R586K – R763K Per AnnumAugust 25, 2014
Payroll Clerk with at least 1-2 years experience is required for a 6 months fixed term contract at a large healthcare company based in Johannesburg East.
- Grade 12
- 1 to 2 years payroll experience.
- Oracle proficiency
- Knowledge of BCEA and payroll tax.
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Organisation Skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Administers and captures payroll related input documents to ensure that lawful and accurate deductions and payments are made to employees and relevant third parties e.g. pension fund, SARS in accordance with payroll and HR related policies and procedures.
- Liaises with employees and relevant third parties in order to resolve service related issues, queries and to maintain a positive image of the organization.
- Perform simple reconciliation procedure for verification, queries and resolution e.g. leave payments, pension fund contributions, back payments etc.
- Liaise with lawyers regarding garnishee orders to ensure that employees still maintain a livable take home pay.
- Check input against reports to ensure that all corrections are done timeously.