Analyst Programmer – Salary Market RelatedMay 28, 2014
.Net Developer – Salary Market RelatedJune 6, 2014
Performance Test Analyst with at least 1-2 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Jhb North.
- Diploma or Degree with required ISEB or ISTQB certification in software testing
- 1 to 2 Years work related experience
- Work with the Business and/or System Analyst throughout the systems development lifecycle to understand the requirements from a System performance perspective.
- Work with the Development Teams throughout the systems development lifecycle to understand the system solution and resolve any System Performance issues.
- Responsible for, and manage the quality assurance (testing) process within assigned projects, specifically related to System Performance.
- Develop and execute tests for System Performance e.g. Stress, Load, Endurance, etc.
- Develop scripts for performance testing using HP Performance Centre and other tools
- Define criteria for load and performance testing. Develop scripts for load testing using LoadRunner and similar tools across both client / server based and mainframe-based platforms.
- Document results of test cases/plans and work with Analysts, Developers and Infrastructure Specialists to resolve identified performance issues.
- Serve as key technical guide for the design and implementation of all current and new functionality, processes, procedures and specifications
- Review Business Functionality Specifications.
- Review Technical Specifications.
- · Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions· Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness· Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective· Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements· Manage achievement of required execution of service activities captured in the Testing Capacity Model, by receiving and allocating of test requirements· Manage test plans by performing regression tests (existing functions), Create design steps from test cases in the Quality Centre, Execute system validation plans (new function) and liaise with the Business Analysts and technical teams in order to compile test scripts· Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit, risk, FAIS and FICA requirements for the Test Analysis Environment · Manage testing defects and involve relevant business staff in quality assurance testing analysis· Coordinate and execute all test activities for allocated projects. Prepare and submit test plans for sign-off; ensure alignment between test environment and production environment; treat production issues as first priority· Manage testing defects and involve relevant business staff in quality assurance testing analysis· Contribute towards content of procedure guides and manuals for business users· Provision of an efficient administration service for the test analysis function through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information· Manage logged defects and/or analyse those logged by tester and follow up on defects that are not yet fixed· Management of test data process
- · Manage own development to increase own competencies