Manager Technical (Oracle ERP) – Salary R409K – R533K Per AnnumNovember 25, 2014
Infrastructure Architect – Salary Market RelatedNovember 27, 2014
Procurement Officer (Data Management) is required for a large healthcare company based in Johannesburg East.
- Matric / Grade 12 with University entrance is essential. 3 years Diploma in Purchasing and Supply chain is desirable.
- 2 to 3 years experience
- Knowledge of Procurement policies and standard operating procedure.
- Time management Skills
- Ability to work on Oracle
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Spreadsheet & MS Outlook)
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Communication Skills
- Receiving request from business for new items to be loaded on Oracle database 8 days turnaround time.
- Obtaining of approval from QA within the two day turnaround time.
- Price updates on vendor with non agreed pricing structures and communicating to buyers when task is complete.
- Linking item and verification with vendors within 3 days.
- Data management Monthly reports.
- Filling of all original requests to ensure that they are easily accessible to managers, staff and Auditors.
- To send written communications to all buyers to ensure they are up to date with all the changes.
- Inventory Stores – making sure that the stock balance in our stores or warehouse
- To provide the end users with different suppliers of the same items to ensure the choice of best price and quality.