Recons Clerk – Salary R10 000 – R12 000January 8, 2015
Bookkeeping Administrator – Salary R9 000 P.MJanuary 15, 2015
Project Manager with relevant experience is required for a large telecoms company based in JHB North.
- Project Management Degree or Diploma advantageous
- Has experience in a variety of project management methods and can adjust as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Can command authority naturally
- Listening skills, ability to practice attentive and active listening
- Display interpersonal savvy
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships by using diplomacy and tact
- Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done
- Priority setting skills in ascertaining what will promote or hinder the accomplishments of goals
- Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
- Time Management- ensuring adherence and timelines committed
- Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats other with respect and consideration regardless of status or position, accepts responsibility for their own actions and follows through on commitments
- Display original thinking and creativity, develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Problem solving skills
- Logical thinking and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
Project Management & Process Governance
- Manages the allocated business projects end to end
- Ensures that the correct representation from each department is included into the project teams and that the clearly defined tasks, milestone dates and accountabilities are communicated
- Oversee and drives the business projects and ensures that the desired objectives and measurable are met within the timeframes allocated
- Ensures status update and reporting of each project is communicated regularly and that all risks/delays with corrective actions or measures are highlighted.
- Facilitates the setting up of governance meetings and/or decision gates to ensure that the respective approvals are done where necessary during the lifecycle of project.
- Facilitate and advise on the documentation required for the governance meetings and/or decision gates to ensure that speed on approvals.
- Represent business in any technology decision gate and priority meetings to ensure that all business objectives and deliverables are met in line with project requirements.
- Obtain Executive mandate for each project by documenting motivation/business case as articulated by the originator
- Plan projects in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Schedule tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources.
- Create Gantt charts for each Project
- Create High Level Flash Reports
- Identify schedule uncertainties and risks
- Develop schedule contingency plans
- Make sure all project initiation documents are filled-in properly and signed by all stakeholders e.g. BRS, Mini BRS, Statement of Works etc
- Plan and document internal/external customer communication: Sponsor, client, financier, end user, beneficiary etc.
- Arrange for writing of detail Scope and Functional Specification documentation.
- Coordinate input from Business champions/role players into the Project Delivery
- Coordinate communication between Business staff and third parties acting on behalf of the client
- Intimately understand the requirements of the project and ensure that all stakeholders understand the deliverables.
- Explain the technology in proposed solutions to Clients and others (where applicable).
- Work directly with Key Account Managers, Product Managers and Sales to manage client relationships and expectations
- Generate the group plan in relation to client internal implementation plan.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance (UAT, Factory acceptance and Site Acceptance activities) as applicable.
- Negotiate Variation Orders/Scope changes should client require additional work items.
Leading and Implementing
- Disseminate project information to project teams through task and sub-tasks assignment based on requirements.
- Ensure project teams have all resources required to successfully deliver projects.
- Schedule and chair regular project meetings to discuss progress and challenges.
- Identify team’s skills requirements and motivate for training.
- Conduct project performance evaluations, in order to identify potential challenges.
- Coordinate communication between staff and third parties acting on behalf of the client and group
- Keep up to date project documentation i.e. schedules, minutes, scope, issues log, risk log, change log etc.
- Keep all business stakeholders informed at all times during Project Delivery
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered.
- Analize project profitability (where applicable).
- Oversee training of clients on use of delivered products.
- Write project progress reports for the sponsor, client and other major stakeholders.
- Escalate project problems, information, tendencies, and challenges should it become