Application Systems Analyst Programmer – Salary Market RelatedAugust 7, 2014
Site Manager – Salary R14000 CTCAugust 18, 2014
Receptionist/Administrator with at least 5 years experience is required for a 7 months fixed term contract (maternity cover) at a large financial services company based in Johannesburg North.
- 5 years reception experience preferably within a banking, legal, accountancy or finance environment
- Highly PC literate, experienced user of MS Office XP applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer / Netscape
- Proven organization / administrative skills, including managing multiple tasks against demanding deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, excellent team player and communicate across all levels.
- Professional, confident telephone manner.
- Thorough command of written English: communicating information clearly, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail, a flexible, good-humoured, problem-solving attitude.
- Disciplined and consistent approach to work.
- Able to be flexible as to hours worked at short notice.
- Resourceful, efficient, proactive and able to work under pressure including tight deadlines.
NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE RECENT FULL LENGTH PHOTO.
- Answering telephone using Data pulse switchboard (computerised/software switchboard).
- Greeting clients and escorting them to meeting rooms.
- Preparing couriers for global destinations.
- Organising drivers to ensure efficient deliveries/collections/banking etc. (monitor roster).
- Booking internal meeting rooms.
- E-mail used mainly to relay messages.
- Work closely as a team with other receptionist and team members.
- Organising conference calls (globally within the Bank).
- Booking conference calls using the Bank internal system Meet-Me.
- Scheduling meetings/appointments with external clients.
- Updating internal extension lists.
- Prepare labels for client lunches.
- Assist staff with admin related tasks (binding, photocopying and laminating etc.).
- Managing overtime of drivers.
- Maintaining details on client’s data base in internal NEO system.
- Provide full secretarial support to Logistic Department Heads, i.e. IT, Compliance and GCS. This would include diary management across global time zones, booking of extensive travel itineraries, meetings, conference calls, arranging of flights, hotel, rental cars etc. Ad-hoc admin, typing and PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide support and cover for Executive Secretary when necessary.
- In conjunction with catering manager, communicate via e-mail weekly menu to all staff, monitor & update staff lunch sign-in lists and forward to Finance & HR for review.
- Taking minutes of meetings.