Project Manager – Salary Market RelatedJanuary 24, 2014
Human Resource Manager – Salary Market RelatedJanuary 29, 2014
Relief Manager with previous management experience is required for a large property management company in Cape Town.
- Grade 12
- Previous Management experience is essential
- Leadership abilitiesAbility to manage conflict
- Fluency in English
- Strong Customer Service orientated qualities
- Good numerical, administrative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good administrative and numerical skills
- Computer Literacy (incl. MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Will be required to work some weekends, public holidays and after normal hours
- Management of site staff and ensuring that the staff members are correctly deployed
- Managing of staff relations, disciplinary issues and performance management.
- Managing of Landlord relationships
- Ensure that the site equipment is fully functional and malfunctions are attended to timeously
- Maintain strict control to minimize losses by ensuring valuables & assets are secured by strict control over all assets of company and / or Principal
- Ensure that the site meets its optimum service levels at all time as per the service level agreement
- Train & Supervise staff effectively to ensure maximum control, effectiveness, motivation & performance according to Job Descriptions.
- Oversee correct operating procedures & training by doing regular spot checks on all shifts.
- Listening to customers concerns and attend to them immediately.
- Carry out / arranges daily, weekly, night, blitz and monthly audits of the sites.
- Maintaining stock levels of critical supplies
- Conducting meetings with staff/service providers on increasing service levels
- Maintaining health and safety regulations in the workplace
- Responsible for daily banking