Junior Desktop Support EngineerJune 20, 2013
Merchant Acquiring AdministratorJuly 8, 2013
Senior Business Analyst with at least 5 years as a Business Analyst is required for a large company in JHB East.
- To streamline and improve the business processes and assist decision making through research, benchmarking and the application of formulated process modeling techniques.
- To simplify the business operation by assessing problem areas, identifying feasible solutions and aligning solutions and technology to business process and goals
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- To provide development and testing support to ensure sign off of user acceptance testing, pilot testing and production testing within a project environment.
- To manage documentation to ensure an audit trail for the solution
- Matric (essential)
- BCom Informatics or National Diploma Management Services or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certified by IIBA or other relevant/similar qualification (Essential)
- Ideally 5 Years experience as a Business Analyst (Essential) with experience in a combination of any of the following (Desirable):
ü Implementation of financial and Accounting Systems
ü Workflow and process automation
ü User Acceptance Testing preparation, communication and monitoring on bespoke development projects
ü Defining requirements for web-based eCommerce solutions
ü Defining and implementation of document scanning and indexing solutions
ü Facilitation, modeling and analysis as part of Business Process optimisation initiatives
ü Defining procurement solutions
ü Defining requirements and test packs for ticketing solutions
ü Experience in the Airline/Travel Industry
- Verbal & written communication
- Fact finding techniques
- JAD session facilitation