Financial Accountant – Salary: R28 000 – R35 000April 23, 2015
Human Resources Consultant – Salary: R300-R350 Per HourMay 6, 2015
Senior Business Analyst with at least 7 years is required for a large company based in Johannesburg.
- B Com (Informatics/IS) with Honours or equivalent
- At least 7 years’ experience in software requirements analysis
- At least 3 years’ experience leading a team in software requirements analysis
- Industry certification in requirements/business analysis
- Strong project management experience
- Full software project lifecycle experience
- Direct the course of information elicitation events with stakeholders in an unstructured, semi-structured and formally structured manner.
- Extract functional requirements by preparing and applying information elicitation techniques and tools such as surveys, questionnaires, interviews and requirement workshops.
- Model business processes, data, rules and messages underlying the intended functional behaviour in order to create a representation of the system to be constructed. This includes all interfaces with other existing or future external business systems.
- Determine impact of changed requirements in a given business process environment and identify the change management issues and activities associated with requirement changes.
- Model new or changed requirements, business processes and messages into an existing business model.
- Liaise with system engineers/architects on specific operational aspects (e.g. performance, exception management, business continuity) that have impact on system behaviours.
- Represent client requirements throughout all phases of SDLC.
- Verify the lineage between the business case, the business requirement statements and the implemented solution.
- Actively collaborate with Test analysts to establish the qualification baselines to drive their test designs.
- Support test designs by giving guidance on priorities and share insights on end-to-end business scenarios for optimal test coverage.
- Collaborate with test analysts to mature requirement verification traceability methods.
- Support marketing/sales initiatives in new or existing client environments by way of presentations and interviews with client representatives.
- Develop business solution proposals.
- Identify business opportunities in existing client environment.
- Estimate business analysis work content for new initiatives.
- Where required, develop value propositions or business cases for a proposed solution.
- Provide concise and accurate project and/or task feedback to Management.
- Lead the Business Analysis area within the company end to end, and manage and mentor all resources within the team.
- Oversee all Business Analysis tasks and deliverables within the team, and ensure the quality of such tasks and deliverables.
- Stay abreast of Business Analysis tools and methodologies as well as competitor offerings.
- Stay abreast of competitor products and offerings.