Nation wide corporate company based in JHB North requires Change Managers for a 6 month contract.
Related teriary qualification (Honours/MBA preferred)
2-5 years experience
Large IT projects exp
Aspects of Role:
• Establish the communications plan and the coordination
of communication between the various internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop a communications plan w.r.t. key audiences
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with key sources of information
• Write, edit and issue regular communications to relevant audiences
• Liaise and work with Management Team, to ensure communications to stakeholders are consistent.
• Co-ordinate and manage events – from concept to debrief.
• Create relationships with key areas, PR, Marketing, Media and Executives.
• Develop Change management and Learning Approach, Plans and strategies
• Perform change readiness assessments pre-and post-go-live
• Contribute to the deliverable quality and the overall stakeholder communication, issue resolution and customer satisfaction.