Solution Architect – Salary R400 – R450 Per HourNovember 10, 2014
Business Analyst – Salary Market RelatedNovember 13, 2014
Senior Credit Controller with a minimum of 3 years experience is required for a large media company based in Durban KZN.
- National certificate/diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
• Experience in dealing with retail/chain store accounts – an advantage
- Experience in all Microsoft Office packages
• High level of accuracy and detail oriented
• Be results driven in order to meet set deadlines
• Have sound interpersonal and organisational skills and must be a good team player
• Must be able to work independently in a fast moving environment
- Email/send copies of invoices/proof of delivery to customers upon request.
• Calculate and allocate receipts to invoices as per customer remittances.
• Process discounts and rebates on the system used according to established procedures and ensure accurate calculation of discounts/rebates.
• Ensuring that VAT is accurately processed on invoices
• Manage the Accounts receivable Age Analysis
• Liaise with Customers on queries with accounts, establish a relationship with customers
• Identify accounts to be handed over
• Assisting auditors with queries.
• Debtors’ queries
• Collection of payments
• Ad hoc invoicing
• Monthly reporting spreadsheets related to debtors
• Ensure pricing is maintained on the system and updated on a regular basis according to approved deal sheets/proposal documents.
• Load new stores/buying groups on the system.
• General administrative tasks
• Assist with debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.