Application Support Analyst – Salary Market RelatedOctober 27, 2014
Project Administrator – Salary R12 000 CTCOctober 29, 2014
Senior DevOps Engineer with at least 5-10 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Cape Town.
- An engineering or computer science degree or diploma
Skills/competencies and experience:
- Are fairly senior with at least 5-10 years’ experience in either systems administration or development. Experience leading teams will be to your advantage.
- Have been part of development or operations teams before with an interest in devops or currently employed as devops engineers.
- Strong UNIX/Linux background with cross-skilling in Windows being advantageous.
- Strong background in scripting technologies: ruby, python, bash
- Strong development background: Java/JVM, C#/CLR
- Background in OS configuration technologies: ansible, puppet, chef
- Great communication skills
- Develop solutions encompassing technology, process, people and practice for:
– Build and release management
– Infrastructure strategy and operations
– Business continuity
- Providing technical leadership
- Build the devops skillset
- Work in a small team using Scrum/Kanban for task management
- Be a part of creating a new automation culture in the company