Database Developer – Salary R20 500 – R37 500 CTCMay 9, 2014
IT Project Manager Office – Salary R488 563.00 – R636 353.00 P.AMay 15, 2014
Senior ETL Developer with at least 4 years experience is required for a large healthcare company based in JHB East.
- BSc Information Science;
- Post grad or other courses in data warehousing/ETL – essential;
- Minimum 4 years data warehousing/ETL experience;
- 4 years practical data warehouse development life cycle experience;
- 4 years SQL programming experience;
- Practical experience in trouble shooting in Oracle warehouse builder/other ETL design tool – essential
- Practical experience in Oracle database/other mainstream relational database – essential
- Knowledge of Informatica& Oracle Warehouse builder – essential;
- Dimensional data modeling and design understanding – essential;
- ETL development knowledge – essential;
- Understanding of BI reporting tools – desirable;
- Knowledge of data warehouse appliances – desirable;
- Knowledge of methodologies underlying data warehouse development.
- Research, analysis & implementation skills;
- Analytical and development skills;
- Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills
- Travelling may be required
- To develop and maintain new and existing data marts and ETL processes which enable the acquisition of source system data into the CDW.
- To ensure integrity of data from the source systems into the respective marts in the CDW to support the accuracy of the reporting from the CDW.
- To develop new functionality in order to support the broader stakeholder business intelligence requirements
- To assist in the development and maintenance of business intelligence back end processes in order to provide the foundation for data transformations, data cleansing and data aggregation.
- To assist with data aggregation in order to optimize performance and improve the end user experience.
- To support the collection, integration and transformation of large volumes of data with data structures ranging from simple to highly complex in order to process the laboratory information.
- To utilize methods in the data integration environment that maximise speed, flexibility and effectiveness when building, deploying and updating.
- To liaise with users, analysts and support staff in order to maximise the efficiencies of the CDW team.
- To collaborate or actively test new development to ensure accuracy of information.