BPM ConsultantJanuary 7, 2015
Program Manager – Salary R30K – R50K PMJanuary 13, 2015
Senior IT Administrator with at least 3-5 years experience is required for a large media company based in Cape Town.
- Information Technology or related qualification – Essential
• MCITP or related qualification – Essential
• Any other Microsoft products exposure including but not limited to: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Sharepoint, Windows server virtualisation, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft System Centre Suite – Essential
• Project Management qualification – Desirable
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in IT/Systems
• At least 3 years’ experience within a large corporate company
• A minimum of one year project experience – Essential
- Coordinating and planning skills
• Judgment and decision making skills
• Complex analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail
- • Manage and maintain the business risk and business continuity
• Ensure minimal downtime outside scheduled maintenance
• Ensure internal customer satisfaction and meet set SLA’s
• Monitor and maintain all IT services to minimise critical business outages.
• Monitor and maintain Antivirus for group on a daily basis
• Ensure efficient resolution of calls logged to the IT help-desk function
• Maintain the group Intranet and e-learning platform
• Ensure standardisation of core systems for all plants across the Group
• Redesign and implement network infrastructure and security structures
• Standardise upgraded operating systems across the Group
• Ensure IT complies with all mandated policies and laws.
• Take the lead on all infrastructure project implementations.
• Deploy newly developed systems to production.
• Traveling to other entities in Gauteng and KZN will be required