Payroll AdministratorApril 23, 2013
Content SpecialistApril 25, 2013
Site Manager with a minimum of 3 years operational management within the transporting/logistics industry.
- Management of site staff and equipment
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded correctly and depart within required metrics.
- Generating daily reports.
- Communication with client and KAM.
- Address quality and SLA issues.
- Client queries.
- Contingency plans.
- Corrective actions for damages.
- Incident reporting.
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics Management
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Own vehicle with a valid unendorsed driver’s licence.
- Willing to work ovetime when required.
- Cognos exposure / knowledge.
- IR experience.