Systems AnalystFebruary 10, 2015
System Analyst – Salary R40 000 – R45 000 CTCFebruary 12, 2015
Software Architect with at least 1-2 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in JHB.
- Degree in Information Systems Computer Science or other quantitative disciplines from an accredited institution ie BSc CS Informatics IS etc.
- 1 to 2 years related experience
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Reduce cost by helping to prevent an organization from investing in a technology that it will not add to its ability to meet its strategic human capital objectives
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Regularly act as technical expert to troubleshoot highly complex problems, or present/market new technology or concepts
- Establish architectural standards and frameworks and assess technical risks on projects by operating in conjunction with the other architects (application, infrastructure, information and security) and with only very general direction from Risk and Governance to translate customer functional requirements.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements for IT Software Solutions
- Provide guidance to operations teams and other architects with the design, development and testing of new software, and work with assigned project teams to ensure a smooth implementation of changes to existing systems
- Assess process and business risks relating to software business needs to ensure minimal risk to the organisation in the IT Software Technology environment
- Assist in the progress of multiple IT Software projects to contribute to business needs and solutions
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Display specialize understanding of both Software and IT technology, practices and theories.