PHP/Web DeveloperMarch 11, 2013
DesignerMarch 13, 2013
A Business Process Management Company is looking for a Software Solutions Consultant with a minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Execute and effectively follow and manage the Implementation methodology in line with the SDLC
- Evaluate requirements and provide the best possible solutions, do workshops with clients, document outcomes through Mapping clients’ processes, using Visio and delivering on the requirements.
- Do basic project management including managing own work related to a
project plan and milestones.
- Configure, develop & test solutions
- Communication/workshop/presentations with client to meet the customer’s expectations
- Provide post-implementation support as per SLA
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma i.e. Information Technology, Informatics
or related area of study
- Microsoft Development Certifications (MCP, MCSD)
- 3 years experience with software design and development on a Windows
- Database systems (T-SQL, Database Intelligence, Database
Administration) VBScript, .Net, C#